When we were living without electricity, people used candles and lanterns to light their houses. Candles are mostly used in church for prayers. Nowadays, candles have become a part of decorative item. With growing time, innovative minds have created different shapes and sizes of candles.
To create more elegance in candles different decorative holders were invented. You can find different candle holders that are made of iron, glass, metal etc. Candle holders can hold not only one candle but can also hold numerous candles at one time and also different shapes and sizes can stand straight on it.
There are various candle holders that we are unaware of. Today we will discuss some of the holders that can bring light to your house by being part of your decorative items.
- Candelabra have many branches like a tree used on dining tables or side tables.
- Chandelier is hung on ceilings unlike candelabra.
- Menorah is made out of silver and has nine arms where the middle arm is a bit higher than the others.
- Candlestick looks like a cup and can hold just one candle.
- Candle lanterns are used to light huge areas.
- We have the tea light holders that hold small candles in a container.
There are many candle holders of different shapes and designs. They have been created keeping in mind of today’s requirements. It is difficult to mention all of it but there are many websites online through which you can know about them.